October 5, 2010

the sound a whore makes


i never thought i would know this and right now i crave a little more of it
the sound a whore makes when she is in the throw of orgasm
is the rapture any woman feels who has had her bell rung
the whore is just more adept at audio than a square
who may not even know the rapture of orgasm
i remember you admitting to me in that posh hotel room
the things you used to do here before you knew me
i remember thinking how far from the truth i thought it was
the answer was close because i could already see what you do
in this seedy world of strippers, booze and money
i remember how you were amazed by my response
i am unique in my acceptance of people with out a typical judgment
it made you love me more
it made you want me more
it made me hear that sound all night til there was nothing left to ravage
i can still hear the sound of your voice
your insatiable moan and the way your body shutters
sometimes i crave you even today
the scent of pheromones and us fucking

No comments:

Post a Comment