December 27, 2010

get your own vision ya twat!


going to get up on my pedestal for a moment and pull on your coat about something. imitation is supposed to be the most sincere for of flattery but i think the person who said that had no talent and felt that someone flattering them legitimized there talentless efforts. as an artist with visionary work meticulously thought out in my soul over years, i find the fuckers who copy me to be tacky losers. it is not flattering at all, in fact it is so damn annoying that a couple of them if i ever meet them in person i am going to knock them out. How's that for a punk poet!

you see, i earned my right to be a visionary leader through many years of penance as my father's sherpa and apprentice. i spent many hours in the dark room mastering the nuances of light and how it affect film. over many years i was able to calibrate my eyes to natural light and no longer need a light meter. yes i don't need your tools to photograph with brilliance. i don't need your digital camera that focuses and balances light for you. i do not need your photoshop to produce a beautiful piece of art. you do! without technology you would not even have a chance to compare to me. with it, you can fool the masses but not me! i know where my brilliance comes from and it has been honed through trials and tribulations, so go fuck your technology you talentless copycat!

No comments:

Post a Comment